MY ENVIRONMENT ENUNCIATES



        When i was reasoning on how this world is expanding, but people are depleting due to all these adversities and disasters that are chancing us sorrowfully, my faculty of rationality flips back to my nearest environment that is speaking to me indirectly through some of its constituents.

        The TREE told me about his structure on how he possesses countless leaves that grow up in often on top of him. I was surprised when he said each of the leaves have their own certain time to use on him, and they fall and vanish when their time has come, and  new leaves  grow on him.

         This made me to concur with the concept that every existing generation will vanish and new generation shall come. The succession of the future generation will now depend on how we (present generation) left the world for them. 

         As I was trying to take my leave with the satisfaction of this great thought, the BIRD came by and analysed his intention of reaching the highest point of the sky but all to no avail because as he was thinking of the happiness that he has reached the peak point, suddenly another bird will appear on top of him and that's how it happen all the time.

          With this, i was able to deduced that no one can ever reach highest level of live, it occurs only from high to higher, no one reach the highest because as you are thinking maybe you have emerged the winner by having First Class in school, you may later be working as a secretary in a company owned by a someone with second class lower D. 

          I was overwhelmed with  happiness due to the series of glamorous lesson i gained from these two constituents of my environment but amazement caught me when i heard the participation of the SUN in this enchanting school of thought.

          The sun describes her behavior on how people will be seeking for her to dry up some of their consumable and non-consumable goods for preservation, while some people will be complaining about the immeasurable glowing of the sun.

I now realised that you can never satisfy mankind, but you just need to magnetize yourself with the very best habit of yours and neglect anybody that is complaining too much about you.

           How i wish i could listen to all the constituents of my environment but neither the time nor the space permit me to do that, Although, i was able to achieve numerous lesson from these three constituents.

® Mayor's Pen  2020

Popular posts from this blog

LETTER TO CHANGE (MEN/WOMEN)